Top Social

The birth of Ninja Kitty....

Sunday 1 February 2015
Over the past few days I have been working hard on coming up with some new ideas.... I wanted to share one of them with you and the progress of the design :) So here is Ninja Kitty.  Inspired by my crazy little furball of a kitten, Dinah.  I swear she gets up to so many adventures when my back is turned! See how the little kitty was born by scrolling down below :)
Original pen outline
Having a play with some potential colours...
Next Ninja Kitty was scanned into the computer and outlined...
After the outline was completed it was time to add some colour!
and after a bit of fiddling, tweaking and changing....
Ninja Kitty was completed!

I hope you like our little Ninja Kitty as much as we do! I can't wait to see him on a range of HOW goodies.  What would you like to see him on?

Tess x
Post Comment
Post a Comment