Top Social

A new art project....

Tuesday 24 February 2015
Since my last blog post my SPD has become worse meaning I have been able to leave my bed for a total of 3.5 hours in the last 8 days! Completely bored out my mind and so to cheer me up my two little boys drew me some pictures. (Boys really are the BEST!)  Inspired by their sweet little drawings I set about re-drawing some of their little doodles. You may have seen these popping up on facebook, twitter and instagram?
So I thought I would tell you a little bitty about them as well as share some of the original doodles so you can see them coming to life.  So far I have completed 7 pieces out of the potential 9-12 I am aiming to do.  They are illustrated on 120gsm A6 cartridge paper in standard HB pencil and cheapo colouring in pencils! They are drawn in my little style with an influence from Tim Burton, Studio Ghibli and Walt Disney.  So here are the original pictures alongside mine.....

My boys are super happy with how they turned out and now keep giving me more to draw! :D I am so glad I got to do this little project as it's been on my to do list for a while...


I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed drawing them! And if you fancy your very own piece get in touch at sales@how-store.com :)

Tess x
Post Comment
Post a Comment