Top Social

This year im sporting the 'Christmas Geek' look....

Friday 5 December 2014

After discovering a truly wonderful shop by the name of Laquerdaisical I knew I had to have some! And after spending way, way, way too long browsing all of the awesome nail polishes available I finally settled on....
Top left: Frosted Fancy, Top right: Candy Caned
Bottom Left: Tannenboom, Bottom right: Holoday Pud
I was so excited when they arrived and even more so to discover they are a pretty damn good size! This lady doesn't scrimp! So I decided to use all of these festive varnishes along with a few I had at home and some HOW geek heart nail decals. So here is the result....
So I also used a couple of bits I should mention.  Under the Holoday Pud I used a Nails Inc in Victoria as a base.  On the Candy Caned I used Révérence de Bastien in No8.  I applied 2 coats of all of my Laquerdaisical varnishes and then applied 3 HOW geek hearts the my nails.  I secured all of this with a top coat of Maxfactor Glossfinity.

I am very impressed with how easy it was to all apply and love my glittery Christmasy geek nails! I urge you to check out the full range of Laquerdaisical polishes and of course our HOW Rockin Claws.

Tess


Post Comment
Post a Comment