Top Social

It's nearly Christmas!!!

Tuesday 23 December 2014
It's been completely manic over the past month or so.  I can't wait to have a little rest and get on with some drawing and crocheting/knitting again! And it's already begun! You may have spotted my little baby booties about and a few of you have asked for the pattern for them which I will share below... So here are the little baby booties in question... 
Aren't they just adorable?  They are made for ages 0-3 months and are knitted in Sirdar Simply Recycled Aran yarn which is made up of 51% recycled cotton.  Fancy making your own? I found the pattern for these on Ravelry right here.  It took just one evening to do to! So is great if you need a 'quick fix'!

So before I head off and get on with my endless list of things to do I thought I'd remind you that over the festive holiday's we will be operating a limited service.  See the picture below for opening times :)  
^ ^ ^ It's during these times we will be here at HOW HQ cracking on with your orders, answering messages and making up pieces.  So don't fear if you don't get a reply instantly to your messages this is why ;) 

From everyone at HOW HQ we wish you a truly magical and glitter filled Christmas and a happy healthy new year.  Thank you so much for sticking with us!


Tess x



Post Comment
Post a Comment